A lot of our webpages written in Swedish translates well with Google Translate. If you use Chrome as your web browser, you can easily translate the desired webpage with just a few clicks. Here´s how you do it:
- Open the webpage in Google Chrome
- Right click anywhere on the site
- Click on ”Translate to english/swedish/other language”
- A small tool window appears up in the right corner of your web browser
- Click on your desired language. If you cant see your desired language in the translation tool, click on the three small dots and choose another language
- Voilá! The page is now translated. If you're lucky, you might as well get some good laughs from some oddly translated word that might appear from Google.
If you still can´t find what you're looking for, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you out.